The conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Pedagogy, Psychology, ELT, FLT, Research in Progress and Research Management. Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, author agrees to send full text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
– Please submit your papers via ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM.
– For more information about the conference, you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via info [at] worldcre.org.
Important deadlines are:
- Paper Submission Deadline: 25 August, 2020
- Early Registration Deadline: 24 June, 2020
- Late Registration Deadline: 04 September, 2020
- Conference Dates: 18 – 20 September, 2020
We encourage you to invite colleagues to participate in the conference and submit original research for the conference Call for Papers.