Presenting the 2023 edition of the world’s top elearning conference!
Technological advancements over the last decade and the drastic rise in digital learning over the last few years have completely transformed the landscape of education. However, have the frameworks, methodologies, and techniques been able to keep up?
To answer this question, we are gathering esteemed academics from around the world for an international forum to discuss how to incorporate these practices as well as the challenge of availing access.
Who should attend this elearn conference?
Researchers, scholars, educators, scientists, and undergraduate/postgraduate students will benefit the most from the presentations of the e-learning conference. Representatives of government organizations, research institutions, non-profit and for-profit companies are also welcomed.
Why should you attend elearning conference 2023?
- Engage in cross-border knowledge sharing: Deepen and expand your knowledge, learn about upcoming trends, and inspire others with your unique experience and expertise.
- Present your research: Advance your academic career by presenting at one of the best elearning conferences of the year.
- Discover a new place: Get two incredible experiences at once. Enrich your knowledge as well as enjoy a free guided tour of the host city.
- Form partnerships and networks: Interact with fellow participants and learn of new partnership opportunities, academic grants, and mentorship programs.
How can you join this e-learning conference?
Showcase your research and expertise by presenting at the e-learning conference:
- Oral presentation – done in-person, at the lecture hall of the venue.
- Poster presentation – done in-person, on the exhibition floor of the venue.
- Virtual presentation – done online, with the presentation streamed live.
If you are not yet ready to present your research and would simply like to focus on the learning opportunities, register to join as a delegate:
- On-site delegate – travel to the venue of the event and enjoy all the benefits of attending in-person
- Virtual delegate – stream presentations from the comfort of your home or office and join virtual discussions
Themes and Topics of the Elearning Conference
The scientific committee is accepting paper submissions on the following themes: Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Teacher Education, English and Foreign Language Teaching (ELT/ FLT), Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management. Other related topics will also be considered.. Other related topics will also be considered.
Conference2Go is the media partner of the event. Browse their directory of top academic events and plan your calendar for the next year.