English Teacher Conference – Don’t Miss Out on the Most Impactful Event in Academia
English Teaching Conference – What, How, Why
An English teacher conference is an annual event that gathers leading and up-and-coming academic minds for three days of cross-border knowledge exchange and networking. With the scientific committee continuously raising the bar for quality, this academic event has become a must-attend conference, with each presentation diving deep into a topic that addresses an important challenge on a local or national level. The learnings from presentations can be applied within and across disciplines, inspiring participants and promoting vibrant discussions at the event.
Join the English teacher conference and meet scholars, scientists, educators, and other academicians from around the world. Immerse yourself in the three days of highly interactive learning, discover new partnership opportunities, and help shape the future of education.
Themes and Topics – Submit Your Abstract and Present at the English Teacher Conference
You can submit an abstract on one the following topics: Education Theory and Practice, Language Education (ELT/ FLT), Education Policy and Administration, Teacher Education, Child and Family Education, Learning, e-Learning and teaching. Submissions on other related topics will also be considered.
Why Join the English Teaching Conference
There are many benefits of attending and presenting at the English teacher conference. Here are just a few:
- Learn from a diverse audience. By engaging in discussions with participants whose experience and expertise differ from yours, you will acquire new valuable perspectives on common subjects.
- Receive a certificate of participation. Enrich your academic portfolio and advance your career by documenting your commitment to learning and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Share your research. Knowledge becomes actionable when it is taken out of a silo. Freely share your knowledge and help bring the field of discipline into the future.
- Discover new opportunities. Whether it’s learning of academic grants, identifying mentors or mentees, finding collaborators for the next research project, the English teaching conference is full of opportunities to explore.
Plagiarism and Ethics Policies
The English teaching conference follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the WORLDCRE proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
All accepted papers will be published with the ISBN Number in a soft form. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.