Join us for the teacher conference that offers unparalleled learning and networking opportunities
Teachers Convention 2023
Educational conferences for teachers 2023 explore innovations, trends, and developments in the field of education, teaching, and learning. This teacher conference offers a global forum to discuss and debate best practices, application methods, frameworks, and challenges. With attendees and presenters from all over the world, this leading academic event is bound to exceed your expectations.
Discover the high quality of the program, collaboration opportunities, career growth avenues, and research grant options. The teach conference will be attended by academics, scholars, researchers, and experts who will showcase the newest advancements in education. Engage in immersive conversations with leading experts, get inspired to start or present your research, and maybe even get published in prestigious academic journals.
Become a Presenter at the Teaching and Learning Conference
Present in front of a global audience! Showcase your research and findings at this prestigious teacher conference. Expand your network and grow your reputation as a leading expert.
- You get to present your work to a host of distinguished academics, researchers, and experts, opening doors to new collaboration and grant opportunities.
- You can receive feedback on your research and improve your work in the future.
- You can inspire others to start their own research and excel in their respective field.
- You will receive a certificate of presentation, which will help you boost your academic resume.
Meet the Scientific Committee of the Teacher Conference
The members of the scientific committee are accomplished academics in various subfields of education. They continuously push the standards of the event up, reviewing and evaluating every submission for quality, authenticity, and relevancy.
Themes and Topics
Educational conferences for teachers 2023 are accepting paper submissions on the following conference topics: Education Theory and Practice, Language Education (ELT/ FLT), Education Policy and Administration, Teaching, Child and Family Education, Learning, e-Learning and Teaching. Submissions on related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee. If an abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full-text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the conference committee and are subject to review.
Paper Publication Opportunity
Teachers convention 2023 – get your research published in indexed academic journals:
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers have an additional opportunity to be published and indexed in various international journals.
All accepted papers will be published with the ISBN Number in a soft form. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.