Don’t miss out on this esteemed higher education conference
About the Distance Education Conference
Back for its 2024 edition, this public education conference continues to set high standards for academic events with its insightful presentations, abundant networking opportunities, and immersive learning sessions.
Whether you are a researcher, scholar, educator, graduate/post-graduate student, or a representative of a non-profit or government institution, you will be able to discover first-hand the immense benefits of joining one of the most impactful elementary education conferences.
Benefits at a Glance
- Deepen and broaden your knowledge. Catch up on the latest developments in the field of teaching and education. Learn about innovative and effective methods and frameworks.
- Present your research. Do an oral or poster presentation, showcasing your deep expertise and sourcing feedback from a targeted audience of fellow academics.
- Get published. Advance your academic career by getting published in reputable indexed journals. Unlock new funding and collaboration opportunities.
- Network with your peers. Attended by an array of academics, experts, and scholars, our elementary education conferences are a perfect place to mingle and exchange ideas.
Call for Papers – Present Your Research and Get Published at the Higher Education Conference
Submission Themes of the Public Education Conference
The scientific committee will review submissions on the following themes: Adult Education, Art Education, Business, Course Management, Curriculum, Research and Development, Educational Foundations, Education Policy, and Leadership, E-Learning, Gaming, Global Issues in Education and Research, ICT, Inclusive Education, Learning / Teaching Methodologies and Assessment, Teacher Education, English and Foreign Language Teaching (ELT/ FLT), Pedagogy, Psychology, Research in Progress and Research Management.
Submissions on related topics will also be considered.
Paper Presentation Options at the Distance Education Conference
Take the opportunity to present at one of the leading elementary education conferences in the world. Interact and collaborate with fellow researchers, presenters, and academic experts. Get inspired to push your career to greater levels.
Make an oral presentation in the lecture hall of the venue. Engage your audience by addressing their questions in the Q&A session.
Make a virtual presentation by presenting your research live from the comfort of your home or office. Following the stream, the audience will get a chance to ask you questions.
Make a poster presentation in the exhibition area of the childhood education conference. Engage in one-on-one discussion and highlight your research findings.
Academic Conference Proceedings and Publications
Academic Education Conference Proceedings And Publication
The Abstracts of all accepted & registered papers will be published in the Conference Abstract Book with ISBN Number. Full papers will have publication opportunities in various Indexed International Journals, including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more, or as a Book Chapter.
- Each Paper will be assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The abstract book/proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with the ISBN Number.
- All registered papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.